Mission & Approach
Dr. Glover’s areas of expertise in consulting are centered on creating safe, human focused, validating and inclusive environments. Research suggests when organizations center the needs of marginalized employees and value the impact of diversity this leads to increased efficiency, productivity, creative innovation, trustworthiness, improved social capital, caring work cultures and successful outcomes. Dr. Glover utilizes her skills as a psychologist and incorporates systems theories into consultation work. Dr. Glover also provides one-on-one consultation to help individuals navigate academic settings, and workplace environments.
Examples of common one-on-one consultation topics:
- Enhancing rapport when supervising culturally diverse supervisees
- Navigating interpersonal ruptures with supervisors, coworkers and peers
- Navigating white supremacy and hostile work environments
- Navigating leadership challenges
- Learning tangible skills to challenge anti-racism behaviors
- Learning skills to facilitate courageous conversations
- Learning healthy boundary setting within workplace environments for BIPOC women
- Reducing racial battle fatigue in the workplace
- Improving home-work-balance
- Navigating dissertation/thesis committee related challenges
- Navigating tokenism and loneliness when there are few BIPOC persons in a program/cohort
- Managing demands of graduate school programs
- Learning to navigate oppressive supervisors and advisors
- Improving home-school-life balance
- Searching, applying and preparing for job interviews
- Applying and interviewing for graduate programs
*Topics listed are not exhaustive.
Dr. Glover focuses on helping organizations create inclusive spaces that values the humanity of employees and increase productivity. Consultative services are centered on equipping organizations to dismantle institutional, systematic and interpersonal racism. Dr. Glover provides the tools for organizations to collaboratively create climate surveys, needs assessments, and engage in strategic planning.
Examples of consultation services provided:
Hiring & Job Analysis
- Creating inclusive and equitable focused job matrices
- Creating or updating interview questions
- Teaching facilitation of DEI focused employee selection conversations
- Collaboratively creating job evaluations and comparable worth searches
- Updating performance evaluations and remediation plans
- Discussing hiring and retaining culturally, and linguistically diverse staff members
Improving Environmental Factors
- Leadership and team building
- Improve staff morale and productivity
- Teaching leaders and employees to lead courageous conversations
- Teaching “calling in” techniques and skills need to discuss anti-racism conversations
- Facilitating conversation on implementing accountability
- Proving skills to facilitate healing after personnel ruptures and challenges
- Facilitating conversations on how to improve safety for marginalized individuals
Policy & Procedures
- Collaboratively creating needs assessment
- Learning skills to lead an anti-racism organization
- Creating a diversity, equity and inclusion accountability polices
- Reviewing and creating anti-racism policies and procedures
- Creating policies that address racial battle fatigue and burnout caused by workplace challenges and social unrest
- Learning to incorporate self-care mental health, trauma-informed care, healing and restorative justice initiatives into actionable policy steps
*Topics listed are not exhaustive.
- Individual consultative services are $150/hour. A small number of sliding scale options are available.
- For organizations a sliding scale is provided based on the size and resources of your organization ranging from $150/hour to $500/hour.
- Prior to consultative services beginning we will discuss your needs, goals, and estimated time frame.